I am an RN working in Dialysis for seven years now. Currently I work full time in Peritoneal Dialysis(Home Therapies) and per diem in Hemodialysis- Chronic and Acutes. I offer Dialysis Options. Most of my time in Dialysis has been in Chronic(out Patient) Hemodialysis. I have been a Nurse for about 20 years and although my time in Dialysis has only been one 3rd of my Nursing career I have totally immersed myself into this science & can definitely see myself connected to Dialysis for the rest of my Nursing career and beyond.

Search Joe Dialyzer

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Renal Caregivers - KDOQI EDUCATION (Survey)

KDOQI

KDOQI EDUCATION

PUTTING GUIDELINES INTO PRACTICE

Participate in our survey


Dear Friend,
The National Kidney Foundation's (NKF) Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (KDOQI™) is recognized throughout the world for providing evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and transforming the care of patients with kidney disease.
KDOQI expanded its scope of work in 2009. In addition to guideline development and commentaries, KDOQI also supports targeted research, advocates public policy positions consistent with KDOQI guideline recommendations and develops implementation and education tools for KDOQI guidelines.
In order to help better define future roles for KDOQI education, we would like to hear from you about our programs and how we can improve our resources. Please take a moment to complete our survey. Click here.
Your thoughts will be a great asset to NKF and KDOQI.
Warm Regards,
Michael Choi, MD
Vice Chair of KDOQI Education
Michael Rocco, MD
KDOQI Chair
WWW.KDOQI.ORG

No comments: