I am an RN working in Dialysis for seven years now. Currently I work full time in Peritoneal Dialysis(Home Therapies) and per diem in Hemodialysis- Chronic and Acutes. I offer Dialysis Options. Most of my time in Dialysis has been in Chronic(out Patient) Hemodialysis. I have been a Nurse for about 20 years and although my time in Dialysis has only been one 3rd of my Nursing career I have totally immersed myself into this science & can definitely see myself connected to Dialysis for the rest of my Nursing career and beyond.

Search Joe Dialyzer

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Transplant!!!!!


Many of you may remember Keith Barr from our 2010 Geneseo Kidney Walk - his outgoing personality and creative advertising caught all of our attentions!!
We are very excited to announce that Mr. Barr received notice last Wednesday that a kidney was available to him - and he received his transplant on Thursday. I spoke with Keith today and he said he is feeling great! We want to send a congratulations to him and his family - we are all so excited for you and wish you the best!
Keith promised to attend the Geneseo Kidney Walk next year with a sign that says "Received My Kidney 1 year ago!"
We are all very excited to see Keith and the rest of our great kidney walkers next year!
Michelle Castrogiovanni
Division Special Events Manager
National Kidney Foundation
Serving Upstate New York

No comments: